Pakistan vs Netherlands 29th Match - ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2022 | Shadab Khan

 Sharing with you in this article about the 29th match of the icc men's t20 world cup 2022 Australia Pakistan vs Netherlands and you will love about this article about the cricket match.


Pakistan vs Netherlands 29th Match - ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2022  Shadab Khan

Pakistan vs Netherlands 29th Match - ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2022  Shadab Khan


Hello my dear friends hope you are enjoying my all previous posts about the current cricket matches held in the t20 world cup 2022 and some amazing and great efforts by the all teams even they works very hard to beat as best team as they can.

so in this article I would like to talk about the Pakistan vs Netherlands match number 29th of the ICC Men's t20 world cup 2022 in australia it was also an amazing match I would like to share some best stats of the match as I always share on this website ok so lets get started.

Pakistan won by 6 wickets and man of the match or player of the match was Shadab Khan.

1st Innings

Netherlands Innings Batting

Ackermann Scored 27 runs from 27 balls with strike rate of 100
Edwards (c & wk) Scored 15 runs from 20 balls with strike rate of 75
Max ODowd Scored 8 runs from 13 balls with strike rate of 61.54


Pakistan Innings Bowling

Shadab Khan took 3 wickets
Mohammad Wasim Jr took 2 wickets
Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah and Haris Rauf took 1 1 wicket

2nd Innings

Pakistan Innings Batting

Mohammad Rizwan (wk) 49 runs from 39 balls with strike rate of 125.64
Fakhar Zaman Scored 20 runs from 16 balls with strike rate of 125
Shan Masood Scored 12 runs from 16 balls with strike rate of 75

Netherlands Inning Bowling

Brandon Glover took 2 wickets
Paul van Meekeren took 1 wicket



I hope that you will love this amazing written article by me and will share it with your friends and others whom you want to know about this match and will always you gonna read my hand written articles and will share your most precious love for my articles I would like to thanks each and everyone who loves my articles when reads it thanks again and again from my heart.

Post a Comment

0 Comments